Provocative Change Works™
Friday, Jan 19, 2018
– Sunday, Jan 21, 2018
9:00am – 6:00pm
Iris – The Business Hotel
Provocative Change Works™ draws both inspiration and strategies from the work of Frank Farrelly, Milton Erickson and Richard Bandler, among others to create a powerful set of tools for accelerated change. Provocative Change Works™ can therefore be “described” in terms of Provocative Therapy, NLP and Hypnosis, but is different to these specific individual disciplines.
Nick Kemp has found this combination of tools to produce the fastest, most successful and lasting results when working with clients. He used the Provocative Change Works™ approach in 2006 when appearing on BBC Radio for a 6 month series of live one hour programmes where he cured phobics live on the air using these tools.
PCW LEVEL 1
This level 1 training is an opportunity to learn the approaches that make up the Provocative Change Works™ and classic Provocative Therapy strategies as created by Frank Farrelly.
These skills are highly effective in personal development, therapeutic intervention, coaching and business contexts. There will be lots of interactions and the teaching will focus on developing skills and how to integrate these skills into measurable and practical outcomes.
Here are the possible benefits from learning these skills:
- Become a more eloquent conversational communicator
- Master the art of effective multi layered communication both verbally and non verbally
- Think in creative new ways to produce better outcomes for yourself and others
- Develop the confidence and fluidity to make you a more effective persuader
Here are some of the things we will be learning
- Identifying and utilizing the first 27 Provocative Icon cards for accelerated provocative change
- Exploring the “Full Representation Hypnotic Inductions” to change client “stuck states” to fluid states
- Learning the voice tempo exercise
- Time Framing client sessions – how to create a future client session while working in the “here and now”
- Practising the PCW exercises to develop multi-level sensory awareness and exquisite state control during client sessions
- Learning the art of improvised and creative interactions, for accelerated results in coaching, therapeutic and business situations
- Working one on one with Nick Kemp as demonstration subject (limited opportunities due to time considerations)
- Exploring Provocative Change Works™ and Provocative Therapy from an NLP perspective and how the creators of NLP were influenced by Farrelly’s work.
What People are saying about Nick Kemp
“You are totally disarming and beyond formalisation. There is ease and naturalness about you and you make people relax really quickly. You got the power man!”
—Frank Farrelly, Creator of Provocative Therapy
“Do you know Nick Kemp? – (he is) exceptionally bright, and I have immensely enjoyed communicating…The kind of exchanges that I have been having… are the kind of activities that I think can really advance the field.”
—Steve Andreas, NLP Author, Trainer, Developer
ABOUT NICK KEMP
Nick first became interested in personal development in the late 1970s running workshops in the UK, USA and Eu- rope. This led him to explore the work of Milton Erickson and others who were primary influences on the creators of NLP.
In 2004 Nick Kemp first met Frank Farrelly at a small gathering on the south Coast of England and subsequently spent three years intensively studying Provocative Therapy to become a Farrelly endorsed Provocative Therapy trainer.
In 2004 Nick Kemp began presenting NLP workshops in the UK as well as writing numerous articles for a number of international magazines.
In 2005 he set up the acclaimed website, NLPMP3.com as a free NLP resource which reflects views from many different schools of NLP in order to share resources anf promote healthy NLP discussion and debate.
In 2006 Nick was invited as a special guest on BBC Radio and for a 26 week period worked with numerous phobics live on the radio for an hour each week, successfully curing all the phobics who volunteered as clients for these sessions.
In 2007 Nick released a DVD entitled “Provocative Change Works™” which has commentary and an introduction from Frank Farrelly himself. Frank Farrelly has been pivotal in developing Kemp’s own work and has been a great source of inspiration and encouragement.
Iris – The Business Hotel